Picky Eater to Intuitive Eater
If there was just one word to describe how you’re feeling right now it would be fed up.
You’re exhausted and stressed out about the idea of feeding a child who seems to be doing everything in their power to refuse to eat.
Whether you need a full blown mealtime make-over or just a few new ideas to get mealtimes headed back in the right direction, you’re in the right place.
Since you’re here right now, something tells me you’re still searching for the right answer to “get” your child to eat.
- Tried a few ideas you saw online and they were a flop.
- Have no clue why your child decided to go on a hunger strike in the first place.
- Are minutes away from giving up, and ready to serve your child Mac N’Cheese for the foreseeable future.
Wherever you are in your journey with your little eater meal times CAN get better.
You want to know exactly how to get your child to eat new foods; not the same old food day after day that you bulk buy from Costco.
You’re ready to finally make one meal, and one meal only. NO special kid food just for your picky eater.
But you just don’t know how to make it a reality. You feel stuck in this picky eating phase, with no clear end in sight.
But trust me girl, you’ve got this…with a little help of course!
When it comes to fixing picky eating issues, I have a few core beliefs…
- I believe that all foods fit. That means even the chicken fingers, fruit snacks, and Goldfish crackers your little eater is LIVING off of right now, the foods you’ve come to loathe, still have a place in their diet. A much smaller place, albeit, but still a place.
- I believe that even the pickiest of eaters can learn to eat a balanced diet with a few fun, and creative strategies. You’re going to have to learn to trust my sometimes “out-there” strategies, because they work!
- I believe that you deserve to have stress-free, happy mealtimes where you can eat hot food and not have to worry about whether or not, or how much your picky eater will eat.
The bottom line is: mealtimes suck and you need to make them better for your sanity and your child’s health… and I’m here to help you do exactly that!
Hi! My name is Lacey Engel and I’m PASSIONATE about helping families fix picky eating issues the RIGHT WAY so they can raise a happy, healthy, intuitive eater for life.
Why picky eating?
Feeding kids is frustrating. One day they love everything you make, the next you can’t seem to find food in the house they are actually willingly to eat. I’ve been there, and dealt with that!
Having twin boys born too small to be on the growth chart led me down all sorts of strange paths to “get” them to eat so they could gain weight faster. I felt like a failure of a mom for not being able to do one simple job!
Feeding kids isn’t simple!
So I dug my heels in and started doing reading, like a lot of reading, to sort out why I couldn’t get my boys to eat. To understand why they were fighting me so hard about every morsel of food I tried to get past their lips.
And then I finally cracked the code.
Driven by my relentless desire to “win”, to beat my kids at the game I thought they were playing, I eventually pieced together the exact strategies and ideas behind the picky eating programs I’ve used with a hundred of families to date.
And now I want to help you fix meal times for good, too.
It’s time to stop waiting for meal times to get better. Book your free consult call now.