Stress-LESS at meal times
Tips and tactics that make meal times easier.
Don’t miss this limited time free guide to fixing meal times
Eight meal time hacks you can start using today to help fix meal with your picky eater.
Learn how to:
- Stop meal time tantrums before they start.
- Skip the constant whining for snacks.
- Help your little one actually want to try new foods.
Feeling overwhelmed? Not sure where to start or how?
Feeding kids has gotten so complicated, but it doesn’t have to be!
An online class that takes all the guess work out of starting solids. A no-fuss, guide to the what, when, and how’s of feeding your little one right from the start.
Hi I’m LACEY
Mom of twin boys, and the brains behind Beyond Baby Nutrition.
I had a love-hate relationship with feeding my boys. I loved seeing the joy they found in eating (except when they didn’t eat) but hated the mess, the judgement, and all the stinking research I felt like I needed to do to make sure I was “feeding them right.”
I went against the grain and fed my boys with a style I like to call Let them Lead. It was by far, hands down, the best decision I ever made at meal times. No more fighting, no more tears over food, and best of all we basically strolled past the picky eating years with ease!
COMING SOON – Now, I want to share that revolutionary feeding style with you.
“Within 2 days, mealtime has already improved tremendously thanks to Lacey’s 3R’s and a renewed sense of hope. Thanks so much!”
~ Meaghan G.H
“Lacey does a great job explaining in a relatable, non-judgmental way why common mealtime issues happen and how to start addressing them. Meal time stress has dramatically decreased since attending one of BBN’s classes and adopting her techniques!”
~ Allie K.
“The 3 R’s is a game changer and a mind shift. I now am feeling hopeful. Not only does this take the pressure off my child, but myself.”
~ The Art of Feeding Your Picky Eater attendee
We’ve got you covered!!
No more yelling at your kids to sit and eat. This free guide is right for you if:
- Your house is covered in crumbs.
- You’re tired of chasing after your picky eater to get them to take bites of food.
- You don’t want to have to leave food out all day to make sure they eat something.
- You’re tired of yelling and wasting energy trying to get your picky eater to do something you think should come naturally….. want to sit and eat food!!