No one told you getting your kid to eat food was going to be so darn hard, well food other than apple sauce and Goldfish anyways.
What if I told you that WHAT your kids eat should be your LAST FOCUS.
When it comes to raising an intuitive eater, HOW you feed your kids is #1.
Don’t get me wrong, I’m not some quack who thinks you can feed your kids pixie sticks all day and raise a kid who loves all food. But what I am saying, is that you can relax on pushing the vegetables.
In fact, stop pushing food all together!
You see, the way you’re feeding your kids is only fueling the fire of “picky eating.”
With my help, you’ll soon know everything you need to:
- Stop meal time tantrums in their tracks.
- Avoid the trap of grazing all day, but then not eating real meals.
- Make one meal for the whole family where everyone will leave the table satisfied… including your picky eater.
- Set clear, reliable boundaries at meal times so everyone is on the same page.
- Raise a body confident, intuitive eater.
Be sure to grab our FREE guide, Raising An Intuitive Eater: A Solid Foundation.